Jane has been part of the DeNovo team for seven years.
Prior to becoming a Costs Lawyer she spent sixteen years working at a highly respected Dublin law firm where she was Head of Civil Litigation.
Jane has assisted in many of the large commercial costs projects which DeNovo has been involved in and is a highly regarded member of the team; earning frequent praise from clients for the quality of her points of dispute and points of reply.
- 1992: Studied at Dun Laoghaire College, Dublin Level 5 QQI – Nursing studies
- 1994: Commenced working at Dublin Law Firm (Partners At Law) – Civil litigation department – specialising in personal injuries, clinical negligence and family law.
- 1996: Studied at Griffith College Dublin undertaking Legal Executive course studies NFQ level 6;
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
- Irish Legal System
- Research Skills
- Law of Contract
- Law of Tort
- Information Technology Skills
- Personal and Career Development
- 2005-2006: (In my spare time) - Studied Psychology, Counselling & Mediation Therapy with the Counselling Association of Ireland – certificate level.
- 2014-2017: Association of Costs Lawyers.